User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hunted (*Extended Version*)

    Ok. I found a homophone mistake near the beginning with threw. It should be through, and in the second paragraph, I believe, there is a fairly confusing part. Id go ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Undecided title]

    My Major Nitpicks: 1. " a million league " Im sorry, but please use correct plurals. It should read " a million leagues " 2. Please add more detail to ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry? (Part Two)

    I moan slipped through my teeth as my side reprimanded me with a shock of pain. This is the only major problem I had. It should be A moan , ...

    Jul 20, 2011


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong