User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Highly Irritated Side of heart active: Dark I saw the shoe-lighter-on-fire-person approaching.He had killed one of my Zombies, and my golem. I was very annoyed. I then thought ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Irritated Side of heart active: Dark I was tired of searching for the person who was igniting the shoes, so I made my way towards the exit. On ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood:Highly irritated Side of heart active: Dark. I felt the loss of the golem when the magical channel broke. That did it. I telepathically felt my way around the ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Annoyed Side of heart active: Dark Slightly annoyed by the lack of response, I started looking for a key. The person I spoke to must have been in ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Armegorn and Ariana I woke to see Armegorn weaving a small cabin out of trees magically. While he was busy with that, I sewed the tanned hides together into a ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Happy Side of heart active: Light I walked into the arena, and spotted a girl who had just incinerated someone because they were shooting Icicles at them, and ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Darkheart Mood: Sick of waiting in line. Side of heart active: Dark I was so sick of waiting in line, I almost just blew up the competition here and ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    *sorry, its just that I did not want it to be too easy right then, and P. S. I never trapped you in the vines, i left you right behind ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Armegorn and Ariana We sped through the forest as fast as we could. Why Arwen had taken that spell was beyond me, I just wish that she had been a ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    ((OOC: I believe that they match in speed. it all depends on who has more stamina, which would probably lie with the werewolves, but the elves can throw up walls ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    ((OOC: to goofysmurf: im pretty sure anyone can join)) "simple. holy magic doesnt affect angels."

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    "Now, if you want to get into specifics, if it is founder's, or maker's keepers, then it is ours, or if you meant finders keepers, you stole it from us ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    (( OOC: I am sorry for what you thought was god modding. i figured it was just the Elf's hightened senses. again, sorry)) Armegorn - Elf, and Ariana - Vampire ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Rallegor sent a thought probe out, looking for her brother. an image flashed into his head, along witth a name. " I have good news, and bad news. bad news: ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Armegorn- Elf, and Ariana- Vampire Armegorn gave the werewolf who had our bag a big, stone uppercut that he dealt with his magic. i grabbed the bag, and he threw ...

    Aug 11, 2011


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights