User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Marcus I walked out of the Cafe Cenzino, a little spot off of route 90, and started walking down the road, my fully automatic M14 in my hand. I had ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Rallegor and the girl flashed to a dock on the other side of the body of water that surrounded Alcatraz Prison. they found a rowboat and stole it, throwing away ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Calm Side of heart active: Light. When I had calmed down, I went back to the infirmary. I started healing wounds again. Then I left and went to ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Totally Evil Story, The

    Name: Dewey Nukum Age (13-18): 17 Appearance: Click the link in the spoiler [img] [/img] Hates:Fluffy bunnies, pink puppy dogs, and rainbow unicorns. History:When he was young, his parents sent ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    (Sorry That I forgot A Name!! :D ) Profile: Survivors Accepting 16 Name: Marcus Moorson Age (10 ): 29 Gender: Male Proffesion before apocalypse: Electrical Engineer (Mainly robotics) Skill (1): ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Just hold on, and do not let go under any circumstances."

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games [accepting; 12]

    Here Is my character: Name:John Freeman Age:17 District:12 Appearance:5'11", wears a dark brown leather jacket, black hair, slightly pointed ears,thin, and wears ripped jeans. History:He grew up in di

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games [accepting; 12]

    I am requesting a district 12 male save please. I will be adding it tomorrow either in the early morning or mid afternoon. I cannot copy the chatacter sheet on ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Alcatraz Prison. I held my arm out. I believe teleporting would be easier. but we will have to go to the docks and get a boat. we do not want ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Nope. It should just happen when we get there. I was just warning you. Once I switch from what I am now to what I was earlier, I need about ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Totally Evil Story, The

    I would like to reserve a spot please, I will post ASAP tomorrow.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    If you still can, please save me a survivor spot. I cannot copy the character sheet on this wreched device! If you can save me a spot, Ill post a ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    ((OOC: Interesting. I also can control fire, or protect myself from it, and you dare say that to me?! And by the way, nice job escaping. I figured you would ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Smug Side of heart active: on the verge of changing to light I looked at the guy, and it apered he was not going to do anything, so ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Angry Side of heart active: Dark The Fire wielder had summoned rings of fire surrounding him. I clapped my hands, then used the shadows to my advantage. i ...

    Aug 15, 2011


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria