User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    ok. I am now going to put it into list format, including the available spots left. once we hit 15, Ill set a deadline.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Marcus Moorson I looked out of the window of an abandoned house that I am beginning to call home. It was right across from the elementary school. I took in ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    The termites are ready, along with the one eyed talking donkey! Also, I have cherry bombs ready to be dropped!

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Ok. the spot will be reserved. please add a character sheet when you can.

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    Name: Simon Rollane Gender:Male Specialty:Explosives Why you are in here: Had a small problem with international security when I tried breaking into a top notch vault with some c42 Up ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    I have two options for my proposal. 1. I propose we annoy them to death with Lawyers! or Mimes! or Talking Goats with one eye! 2. we dig underground and ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    Here are the rest of the rules: 8. we also have smoke grenades. Character sheet: Name: Gender: Specialty: Why you are in here: Up for love?: Other: Strengths: Weaknesses: Melee ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Normal Side of heart active: Light "We are clear. and if you try to backstab me in the same way, I will not hesitate to wrap you in ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I hated the feeling, but my active alignment took a shift, and I realized that I could actually be calm in this form. I saw Robbin shiver, then I conjured ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Normal(if there is a such thing) Side of heart active: Light "No, I would not. And I expect it would last until there were, I dont know, 30 ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    We should reach it by nightfall, see that little speck in the distance? thats it.

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    We are the clinically insane who have commited some crime. the year is 3011. Yes, we have ray guns. No, we cannot teleport. Yes, the government was after you one ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    Name: Marcus Rank: Marshal Specialty: Big things that go BOOM!, smaller things that make a softer boom and fill people with lead, And Giant things that make a giant BOOM! ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Pleased, Sinisterly Side of heart active: Dark I smelled a chemical smell in the air. It must be that fire mage, I thought, and I then laughed at ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "It was nothing"

    Aug 17, 2011


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown