-
Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)
Simon I was tired of being stuck in this straightjacket. some guard just happened to walk right by my lityle trap. one step, boom! the guy was blown to bits. ...
Sep 5, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
((OOC: Everyone: Hi! i just got back from a short vacation, and I will fill in the blanks. first, for the locations. Arcania is in the far southeast, and is ...
Sep 5, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
((OOC:PrincessOfDarkness: Sure. its not that hard to get lost in the woods. I may post a map of the place though... to make it easier to navigate.)) Ariana - Netherskull ...
Sep 3, 2011 -
Re: War with the Aliens
Thank you! I have sooo wanted to debut this character, and now is the chance!!! Character Profile: Name:Garsh Gender: Male Age: 21 Rank: I am not too military, so something ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
((OOC: SourDude: Please add your character's name and clan before your post. it just helps so we wont have to keep flipping to thefirst page, thank you!)) Marcus - Arcania ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
Its a little late, but its past the deadline, so go ahead and start! Ill add when I can. Peple may join in at some point in the near future, ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Surviving Marathon
Ooc: Dont kill me yet! im posting! Marcus- In a well company's shop-place-thing I ran into the shop, slamming the door shut behind me. I locked and bolted it, then ...
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)
OK. You can all start now, as I have to go. Anyone can still join, but they have to PM me. Dreamwalker, post your character ASAP.
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
Deadline will be at Noon GMT tomorrow, September 2nd. I probably will be at practice, so start without me after the deadline. I will join in when possible.
Sep 1, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
OK! We just need one more lightbringer, and I can set the deadline!
Aug 31, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
Name:Ariana Laemoor Race: Litch (Basically, Think of a floating skeletal mage that wears armor to prevent people from getting to the dark magic that keeps them alive) Clan: Netherskull Personality: ...
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)
Okay! It has been brought up to me that This is taking a while to get the desired number of players to start. I will now ask that all who ...
Aug 27, 2011 -
Re: Totally Evil Story, The
I was wandering along, when all of a sudden there was this vat of something blocking my way. I sniffed it, and it smelled, odd. I then turned away and ...
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
I knew something was wrong when I felt Robbin flashing me and her back towards the diner. I reached a telepathy link to the spot where we had been on ...
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: YWS Invades Russia
How about GIANT cherry bombs filled with peanut butter, hmmm?
Aug 22, 2011
