User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Tried this once.. didn't end up working real well, but i'll give it another shot. i'd like a partner :D

    Sep 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    I would like a partner! mostly game for fantasy/scifi, but id love to try other things!

    May 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nightmare Academy (Started)

    Marcus Draell | A small portal 6 or 7 feet off the ground | Nightmare Academy I looked down at the ground below me. upon seeing this, I remembered Scgrup ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nightmare Academy (Started)

    Marcus/ - Room-in-a-lake It was 2am...mabye... Of all the things to forget to put in my room, a clock was the one. Scgrup was in the bathroom, disposing of some ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nightmare Academy (Started)

    (Thanks for the heads up. Here's my profile) Name: Marcus Draell Age: 16 Position: Captura Personality: Very nerdy, tends to keep to himself, but isn't antisocial. He can be shy ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nightmare Academy (Started)

    Hello. Personally, I would like to just post a Mara, but i can post a character if necessary, or if you would like me to. Here goes. Creature: Drakdi Habitat: ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Name: Aelerwin Melenthas Gender: Male Age: 15 Alliance: Morganian Appearance:Aelerwin stands about 5'10'', he is skin and bone thin, he is really pale all the time, he wears tight fitting ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Rallegor In response to the vampires' question, I responded "My name is Rallegor. I am an evocator. I figure you think I am a fairly strange person at the moment, ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Gate (Started, but Accepting)

    Profile (human) Name: Aelerwin Age:15 Gender:Male Appearance: Aelerwin is very thin, stands about 5'5'', and has shoulder length black hair with bright white highlights. He wears very tight fitting bl

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Rallegor I slowly walked inside, where I saw a couple people chatting. One of them mentioned the squirrel I had just lit on fire, so I approached them and butted ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Elvery - ((Sorry I havent posted yet. my computer hasnt liked me on the days i tried to get on, and i havent had the chance to get on in ...

    Jan 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    The cold weather had frozen the blood and gore at the site of the wound, leaving Rallegor with about a pint of blood left. it wasn't much, but it was ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "I'm Back!" Rallegor looked up from the table he had fallen asleep on. The cafe was really loud now, amplified from just waking up. He stood up, stretched, and walked ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    ((OOC: Everyone: Here is a new profile. Hope there's somewhere I can fit in :) Name: Elias Ferwin Race: Human Clan: Arcania Personality: Elias is quiet and reserved, a wisp ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    It is ok. Thank you for joining in the first place. here is Little Princess's profile. she asked to join, and here is her character: Name:Margaret Gray is my character, ...

    Sep 7, 2011


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro