User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: Totally Evil Story, The

    I would like to reserve a spot please, I will post ASAP tomorrow.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    If you still can, please save me a survivor spot. I cannot copy the character sheet on this wreched device! If you can save me a spot, Ill post a ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    ((OOC: Interesting. I also can control fire, or protect myself from it, and you dare say that to me?! And by the way, nice job escaping. I figured you would ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Smug Side of heart active: on the verge of changing to light I looked at the guy, and it apered he was not going to do anything, so ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Angry Side of heart active: Dark The Fire wielder had summoned rings of fire surrounding him. I clapped my hands, then used the shadows to my advantage. i ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Highly Irritated Side of heart active: Dark I saw the shoe-lighter-on-fire-person approaching.He had killed one of my Zombies, and my golem. I was very annoyed. I then thought ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Irritated Side of heart active: Dark I was tired of searching for the person who was igniting the shoes, so I made my way towards the exit. On ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood:Highly irritated Side of heart active: Dark. I felt the loss of the golem when the magical channel broke. That did it. I telepathically felt my way around the ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Annoyed Side of heart active: Dark Slightly annoyed by the lack of response, I started looking for a key. The person I spoke to must have been in ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Armegorn and Ariana I woke to see Armegorn weaving a small cabin out of trees magically. While he was busy with that, I sewed the tanned hides together into a ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Happy Side of heart active: Light I walked into the arena, and spotted a girl who had just incinerated someone because they were shooting Icicles at them, and ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Darkheart Mood: Sick of waiting in line. Side of heart active: Dark I was so sick of waiting in line, I almost just blew up the competition here and ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    *sorry, its just that I did not want it to be too easy right then, and P. S. I never trapped you in the vines, i left you right behind ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Armegorn and Ariana We sped through the forest as fast as we could. Why Arwen had taken that spell was beyond me, I just wish that she had been a ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    ((OOC: I believe that they match in speed. it all depends on who has more stamina, which would probably lie with the werewolves, but the elves can throw up walls ...

    Aug 13, 2011


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley