User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    We should reach it by nightfall, see that little speck in the distance? thats it.

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    We are the clinically insane who have commited some crime. the year is 3011. Yes, we have ray guns. No, we cannot teleport. Yes, the government was after you one ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    Name: Marcus Rank: Marshal Specialty: Big things that go BOOM!, smaller things that make a softer boom and fill people with lead, And Giant things that make a giant BOOM! ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Pleased, Sinisterly Side of heart active: Dark I smelled a chemical smell in the air. It must be that fire mage, I thought, and I then laughed at ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "It was nothing"

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Marcus I walked out of the Cafe Cenzino, a little spot off of route 90, and started walking down the road, my fully automatic M14 in my hand. I had ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Rallegor and the girl flashed to a dock on the other side of the body of water that surrounded Alcatraz Prison. they found a rowboat and stole it, throwing away ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Calm Side of heart active: Light. When I had calmed down, I went back to the infirmary. I started healing wounds again. Then I left and went to ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Totally Evil Story, The

    Name: Dewey Nukum Age (13-18): 17 Appearance: Click the link in the spoiler [img] [/img] Hates:Fluffy bunnies, pink puppy dogs, and rainbow unicorns. History:When he was young, his parents sent ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    (Sorry That I forgot A Name!! :D ) Profile: Survivors Accepting 16 Name: Marcus Moorson Age (10 ): 29 Gender: Male Proffesion before apocalypse: Electrical Engineer (Mainly robotics) Skill (1): ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Just hold on, and do not let go under any circumstances."

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games [accepting; 12]

    Here Is my character: Name:John Freeman Age:17 District:12 Appearance:5'11", wears a dark brown leather jacket, black hair, slightly pointed ears,thin, and wears ripped jeans. History:He grew up in di

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The 56th Hunger Games [accepting; 12]

    I am requesting a district 12 male save please. I will be adding it tomorrow either in the early morning or mid afternoon. I cannot copy the chatacter sheet on ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Alcatraz Prison. I held my arm out. I believe teleporting would be easier. but we will have to go to the docks and get a boat. we do not want ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Nope. It should just happen when we get there. I was just warning you. Once I switch from what I am now to what I was earlier, I need about ...

    Aug 17, 2011


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi