User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Marcus Moorson I looked out of the window of an abandoned house that I am beginning to call home. It was right across from the elementary school. I took in ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    The termites are ready, along with the one eyed talking donkey! Also, I have cherry bombs ready to be dropped!

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Think Air. why are some people antisocial?

    Aug 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Little Friendly Competition

    I wanted to thank you all for the critique, and I will get to fixing it when I get the chance!

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Withered Roses

    Yet again, a romantic story has brought me to tears. I loved this piece. I am also glad that you didnt leave one of the lovers to suffer without the ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Story

    Well, I had just finished the prequel, but I couldnt stop reading so I skipped over here and read this! First off, I want to say how much I love ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part of the Night-Chapter Two

    Hello! I only had one problem that I'd like to relay to you. The part I had a problem with was when you wrote about the purity of the sons ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Ok. the spot will be reserved. please add a character sheet when you can.

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    Name: Simon Rollane Gender:Male Specialty:Explosives Why you are in here: Had a small problem with international security when I tried breaking into a top notch vault with some c42 Up ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    I have two options for my proposal. 1. I propose we annoy them to death with Lawyers! or Mimes! or Talking Goats with one eye! 2. we dig underground and ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    Here are the rest of the rules: 8. we also have smoke grenades. Character sheet: Name: Gender: Specialty: Why you are in here: Up for love?: Other: Strengths: Weaknesses: Melee ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Normal Side of heart active: Light "We are clear. and if you try to backstab me in the same way, I will not hesitate to wrap you in ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Yes and No. We are all half Evil and Half good. What happens when liquid nitrogen comes into contact with dry Ice?

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I hated the feeling, but my active alignment took a shift, and I realized that I could actually be calm in this form. I saw Robbin shiver, then I conjured ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Rallegor Mood: Normal(if there is a such thing) Side of heart active: Light "No, I would not. And I expect it would last until there were, I dont know, 30 ...

    Aug 18, 2011


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle