User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Tale of Two Drakes-Chapter 1 (edited)

    Hello! I am here to add a second opinion, although it will probably be much like whatever opinion came before it. Spelling: I found no spelling mistakes, but they were ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Part 1: The Beginning

    Hello again! I found this part of the increasingly amazing tale sad, and I now begin to pity the main characters. I see another rapidly approaching death, and Ive braced ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Prologue *REVISED*

    Hello! It is review day, august 2011, and what better to do than to review a novel, or a fantasy novel with an amazing start at that? I love the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Charms of Opher (Part 1)

    Hello! I loved this piece, and cannot wait to read the second part. The only issue I had was as follows: I walked to my locker and opened it get ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sidhe PD Chapter 1

    Hello! This piece caught my attention from the title, and is the first piece tonight that i havent had to quote for errors. The first section, spelling, gets an A+. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gravestone pt.2

    Hello! I think I may have reviewed part 1, but I am not sure. Anyways, I loved this piece, and It left me waiting for a third, one that filled ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Bronze Challenges (chapter one)

    Hello! For a first chapter, This is marvelous. I love the way you switched genres. At first, I thought it was going to be a romance story, but I quickly ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Real Magic

    Hello. The only thing in the Entire piece that could be changed is as follows: I believe that the sun will arrive tomorrow. I believe that the stars will glisten ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Okay! It has been brought up to me that This is taking a while to get the desired number of players to start. I will now ask that all who ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Phone Rings Again...

    I absolutely love this story. Great job. *Applause* First off, the spelling and grammar portion of this gets an A+. There is nothing that I found wrong here. Second, for ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Totally Evil Story, The

    I was wandering along, when all of a sudden there was this vat of something blocking my way. I sniffed it, and it smelled, odd. I then turned away and ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I knew something was wrong when I felt Robbin flashing me and her back towards the diner. I reached a telepathy link to the spot where we had been on ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    How about GIANT cherry bombs filled with peanut butter, hmmm?

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    ok. I am now going to put it into list format, including the available spots left. once we hit 15, Ill set a deadline.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bunny Fluffy

    First off, the spelling and grammar section had nothing wrong with it. Second, This story is beyond too short and too vague, even though it technically counts as a short ...

    Aug 22, 2011


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li