User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    OK! We just need one more lightbringer, and I can set the deadline!

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Name:Ariana Laemoor Race: Litch (Basically, Think of a floating skeletal mage that wears armor to prevent people from getting to the dark magic that keeps them alive) Clan: Netherskull Personality: ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Hanna

    Hello! I am the Nitpicker Extraordinaire! I am here to nitpick your work. Here goes: Towards the Beginning, you spelled cautiously wrong, and that is the only spelling mistake I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Winter

    Hello! I am here for nitpicks, and I have a good amount of things to say, so prepare yourself. Here they are: Her was mind was still hazy from lasts ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Spilt Milk

    Hello! I am here to nitpick! any correction that has more than one character is a suggestion! Here it is: I don’t cry over spilt milk, It’s just not my ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: based on peter pan story with my twist

    Ok, Hello! I am here for some nitpicking. I may change something into proper English, and I am not sure if It was supposed to be that way, or if ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Metamorphoses

    Hello! I am here to Bring up remaining nitpicks! remember, if the nitpick is not a single letter or a punctuation mark, it is a suggestion! Why did I die ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pohutukawa Summer

    Hello! I am here to do some nitpicking! Anything that has nothing to do with capitalization, punctuation, spelling, or grammar is a suggestion! Here is the nitpicking: W atch me ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled Optimist Poem

    Hello! I am here to nitpick your work! anything that has to do with flow or if I add words, its a suggestion for a word change or something like ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darker times

    Hello, I am here to nitpick! anything other than spelling, grammar, capitalization, or punctuation is merely a suggestion! The Nitpicks: When she's just talking to me , And it feels ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reality

    Hello! Im here for nitpicks that majorly deal in punctuation, capitalization, and spelling!!! anything other than that is a suggestion to help the piece flow. Here are the nitpicks (the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Embracing Summer

    Nitpicking time! What are we holding within our embrace? A fragment of heaven, marooned in this place. A tiny matchstick to begin with a spark, a small, warming fire to ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: free

    Hello! I am here for nitpicking! W here to go ? W hat to do ? W hat to dream ? W hat to hope ? E mpty answers , ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Tale of Two Drakes-Chapter 2 (edited)

    I loved this chapter. It was an excellent followup to the first. Now for your report card: Spelling:I found no spelling mistakes in this chapter, so good job! You get ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Tale of Two Drakes-Chapter 1 (edited)

    Hello! I am here to add a second opinion, although it will probably be much like whatever opinion came before it. Spelling: I found no spelling mistakes, but they were ...

    Aug 28, 2011


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat