-
Re: RP your character here!
"I asked if you wanted any help, so, do you?" he replied.
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern
Llynessa, an elf, walked by the tavern at 11 something at night. the sign said they were open, so she waltzed on in and took a seat at the counter, ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
Rallegor had sent out a thoughtwave just moments before he sensed the wolf girl's bittersweet 'voice'. Ah, He thought to himself, mabye I could offer some help..... why not? So ...
Aug 4, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
"Ok." he replies, and he flashes to a table outside the cafe.
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: The Beginners Book Of Spells and Magic, 7 and 1/2 edition
I really liked it.All nit picking was done before me. Personally, either make a sequel, or you could even start a novel with this. there is definate potential for a ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
Rallegor studied the wolf rider, curious of her obvious hatred of the assassin. He finished his tea, paid the bill, and flashed to the assassin's car. "Hello." he said, "May ...
Aug 3, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
Sorry to all for that situation i presented.
Jul 22, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
I apologise, and i did not kill her. Plus, I still have to follow the laws of magic, or at least the ones i use... Rallegor stopped, his concentration lost. ...
Jul 22, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
As the wolf-girl, demon, whatever walked by him, Rallegor got the strange impression that she wasn't afraid of him. 'Well,' he thought to himself, 'we'll have to do something about ...
Jul 22, 2011 -
Re: Hunted (*Extended Version*)
Ok. I found a homophone mistake near the beginning with threw. It should be through, and in the second paragraph, I believe, there is a fairly confusing part. Id go ...
Jul 21, 2011 -
Re: [Undecided title]
My Major Nitpicks: 1. " a million league " Im sorry, but please use correct plurals. It should read " a million leagues " 2. Please add more detail to ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
A tall man in a jet black trenchcoat, mirror sunglases, and a black fedora walks into the Cafe, staff in hand. His name is Rallegor. Rallegor has this issue, and ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry? (Part Two)
I moan slipped through my teeth as my side reprimanded me with a shock of pain. This is the only major problem I had. It should be A moan , ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry(?)
Great Story. I await the next part. Either that, or ill look for it now... All critique (it that how it's spelled?) was provided in the first two replies.
Jul 17, 2011
