User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    The cold weather had frozen the blood and gore at the site of the wound, leaving Rallegor with about a pint of blood left. it wasn't much, but it was ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Hmmm, Ummmm, Yeah....., uhhhhhhhh, I ran into some bleachers for no apparent reason! Mabye I have a concussion..... Do you ever act childish just because you can?

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    A chocolate covered lollipop that I just got out of the trash. Do you think I could take over the world?

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "I'm Back!" Rallegor looked up from the table he had fallen asleep on. The cafe was really loud now, amplified from just waking up. He stood up, stretched, and walked ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    ((OOC: Everyone: Here is a new profile. Hope there's somewhere I can fit in :) Name: Elias Ferwin Race: Human Clan: Arcania Personality: Elias is quiet and reserved, a wisp ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    It is ok. Thank you for joining in the first place. here is Little Princess's profile. she asked to join, and here is her character: Name:Margaret Gray is my character, ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    Simon I was tired of being stuck in this straightjacket. some guard just happened to walk right by my lityle trap. one step, boom! the guy was blown to bits. ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    ((OOC: Everyone: Hi! i just got back from a short vacation, and I will fill in the blanks. first, for the locations. Arcania is in the far southeast, and is ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    ((OOC:PrincessOfDarkness: Sure. its not that hard to get lost in the woods. I may post a map of the place though... to make it easier to navigate.)) Ariana - Netherskull ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: War with the Aliens

    Thank you! I have sooo wanted to debut this character, and now is the chance!!! Character Profile: Name:Garsh Gender: Male Age: 21 Rank: I am not too military, so something ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    ((OOC: SourDude: Please add your character's name and clan before your post. it just helps so we wont have to keep flipping to thefirst page, thank you!)) Marcus - Arcania ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Its a little late, but its past the deadline, so go ahead and start! Ill add when I can. Peple may join in at some point in the near future, ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Ooc: Dont kill me yet! im posting! Marcus- In a well company's shop-place-thing I ran into the shop, slamming the door shut behind me. I locked and bolted it, then ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    OK. You can all start now, as I have to go. Anyone can still join, but they have to PM me. Dreamwalker, post your character ASAP.

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Deadline will be at Noon GMT tomorrow, September 2nd. I probably will be at practice, so start without me after the deadline. I will join in when possible.

    Sep 1, 2011


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian