User avatar

LostMagi42

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Miserably alive

    First, Amazing story. It was an extremely touching piece. I was in tears at the end. I see no grammatical errors. Well done. I see no spelling errors, again, well ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Field

    Hello! All of the grammatical errors were taken care of, so I really cannot give any advice there. Spelling errors have also been taken care of. Again, I cannot help ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    ((OOC: to goofysmurf: im pretty sure anyone can join)) "simple. holy magic doesnt affect angels."

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    "Now, if you want to get into specifics, if it is founder's, or maker's keepers, then it is ours, or if you meant finders keepers, you stole it from us ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    (( OOC: I am sorry for what you thought was god modding. i figured it was just the Elf's hightened senses. again, sorry)) Armegorn - Elf, and Ariana - Vampire ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    Rallegor sent a thought probe out, looking for her brother. an image flashed into his head, along witth a name. " I have good news, and bad news. bad news: ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Little Friendly Competition

    We were sparring in the woods, using sticks as swords. His name is Tim, and I am Ariana. We fought long and hard. Just as we thought we saw a ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Armegorn- Elf, and Ariana- Vampire Armegorn gave the werewolf who had our bag a big, stone uppercut that he dealt with his magic. i grabbed the bag, and he threw ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Armegorn - Elf, and Ariana - Vampire They have been friends from birth. They ran through the woods, a big crystal ball stolen from the werewolves in their backpack. They ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear of the woods

    The window creaks, the lampshade quivers. I pull the sheets over my head, squirming into a corner. The storm door slams, then the main one. The stairs squeak. My door ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    He grabbed his staff, which had flashed to his side. "Where to next?"

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I am a cleric, a master of protection magic.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Positive. Who knows, mabye i will come in handy." he replied.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The War of the Mages (Started, accepting by PM)

    Name: Marcus Draell Race:Half Elf Clan:Arcania Personality: Reclusive, Carefull, and observative History:He was born in the Netherskull Clan, but was secreted away one night when he was 18. he knows ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "Interesting," he said, " So, where should we start on this little quest?"

    Aug 10, 2011


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines