User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    OK @TheClockworkConjurer but please check my newly edited character profile and get back to me on it as soon as possible.

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Alright @TheClockworkConjurer @AstralHunter I have edited my character profile in order to cater the new info about the guild leaders. Please check it out and tell me if it needs ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Ok thanks. I will edit my character a bit according to the new info

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Tuesday :P

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter, you said that conjurer would send a msg today regarding my character. Will it be sent later today, or should I wait longer?

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Thank you @AstralHunter :D Please reply as soon as possible as to if it needs any more work or not.

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    could someone look at the character that I submitted and tell me if it is OK or if it needs work? I'm sorry if I sound a little impatient, but ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Thanks :D

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Sorry @AstralHunter, I'm just excited, this being the first SB that I'm taking part in and all.

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    I mean my character profile

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Could you guys look at my profile and see if it is OK?

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    sounds great @AstralHunter, and thanks a lot! I've submitted the profile, BTW, so please take a look whenever you can.

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Great! Oh and one more thing. My character is kind of like a master spellcaster assassin. He can sneak up on opponents and kill them or use his spells to ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Hey @TheClockworkConjurer this is my first SB, so could you please tell me how to submit a character to you for approval?

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Could you please reserve one guildless for me? And hopefully give me till Saturday to submit a character? That would be really great. This is the first storybook that I ...

    Sep 28, 2015


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton