User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Me too. And @Wolfie46 I think Charlotte would have suspected Dan's crush on Emma rather than heard it from him.

    Oct 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Wolfie36 did you see what I said last in my previous post?

    Oct 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @AstralHunter I changed Dan's classes a bit. In addition to the people I mentioned, could Dan share at least one other class apart from Biology with Gwen? @Sunshine1113 pls give ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @AstralHunter if you don't mind I'd like to poke you. 1: History-World History 2: Math-Algebra 2 3: Science-Biology 4: Language-Latin 5: English-Advanced 6: Elective-journalism/creative writing (Are t

    Oct 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    OK but can we have at least a fixed number of daily periods? I think 4 periods a day will minimize confusion, and lets have not more than say 6 ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Wow we finally have a 2 way crush. Charlotte and Mike are one set up couple. That's a first in this Animorpher soap opera :P

    Oct 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    we can just say 'Then I went to calculus. It was boring, but Neon's jokes lightened it up ansd made me laugh. Then it ended, and I went to History.' ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    OK, so I go to school in India, so our classes and schedules are totally different from yours. Also, how do I know which classes Dan is taking with other ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    All these crushes are becoming complicated. How abut we make one long list of them after everyone has spoken about their character opinions? that would make it easier to keep ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    HEY @TheFantasy14 I just noticed that Oliver's getting all the girls, while Dan isn't getting any! I guess our characters are in a sort of similar situation :P

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    There are still three guys to post, so you can hope :P

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome Wiley! I like Jules Verne's books too. I'm sure you'll learn to love YWS as much as we do. There is lot you can do here. See you around!

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Just so you guys know, Dan's character relations aren't written in stone. If anyone would like their characters to have different relationships with Dan, please let me know.

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Okay, mine are done @Stegosaurus ~ Michael Dan shares Spanish class with him and works with him on a few projects, but finds him quite argumentative and a little annoying. ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    dodecahedron sounds about right :P

    Oct 23, 2015


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree