-
Re: Animorphers DT
Ok thanks! No hurry, I'm fine with waiting. And whenever you get the time, please check out my post in the SB. I hope its okay, I was having trouble ...
Oct 28, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
@LeftyWriter I was just wondering if you've had the time to finish my profile pic. I'm sorry if I sound a little impatient, but I'm anxious to see how it ...
Oct 28, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers
I jolted awake as my alarm went off. I turned it off, yawned and looked tiredly around my room. My copy of 'Red Rising' was still next to me open ...
Oct 28, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Thanks! I'll post in the meantime just under his name, and edit in the banner with picture when you're done with it. I'm glad you understand, and again, thanks a ...
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
@LeftyWriter before you go, any comments on the Pm I sent you?
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Steam engines
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds
Shade / Guildless / Duskmantle Shade had been sleeping in his bed when he received the message. It had happened as usual. His mind went fuzzy, and a telepathic command ...
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
Thanks :D ! I'll fix that right away and post!
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
@TheClockworkConjurer could you please tell me if my post that I sent you is okay?
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
@LeftyWriter I apologize for any inconvenience caused, but the picture in Dan's banner looks a little too sullen for my taste. while I haven't mentioned it, which I should have ...
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Great I can't wait to read it! BTW guys I won't be able to post until friday, or possible even Saturday. I know this probably won't affect anyone, but I ...
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
That sounds fine by me! for now at least. I saw in your post that Emma isn't sure what Dan thinks of her, so I think Dan being as friendless ...
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
How come all the girls like Oliver, and no one likes Dan? What's wrong with him? *sobs* :P :P P.S @Bkaspherica did you read the other character relations before making ...
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
And could I request Dan's banner please? Oh and if Oliver is reconsidering his crush on Emma, perhaps that frees her up for Dan...He'd love that! Plus, I just realized ...
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Personally, I thought @AstralHunter was helping us with the schedules. What happened to that? Also I think that we would wait until after @Blaspherica and @Noelle post their character relations. ...
Oct 26, 2015
