User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Okay I just had to catch up on the 41 messages that I missed while I was asleep. Jeez, this SB is really moving fast. Anyway, I agree with @Chaser's ...

    Nov 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Thanks @Rydia please look at my character form when you can, and tell me if its ok or not.

    Nov 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter are you going to be posting character relationships for Cole?

    Nov 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    That's mostly what I was trying to say. I think that Mr.Nelson would have been sent to the school to keep an eye on Mr.Neil, whom the rebels knew was ...

    Nov 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Okay thanks. And would it be okay if I asked for a character template for the tagbook?

    Nov 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Okay quick question can my character be a god with godly powers and such? I know that might be a bit OP but I just wanted to make sure.

    Nov 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    congrats on becoming the Storybooker to look out for for Novemeber 2015 @LeftyWriter! BTW Mr.Nelson would obey whatever the Protectorate decided to do.

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    brotherhood

    Oct 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Maybe, but I think he would just keep a watch on them until his organization decided for sure what to do. That is in the original plot, after all. However, ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Thanks @AstralHunter and @LeftyWriter , and everyone else! The Protectorate was the first name for the rebel organization that popped into my head, and I just posted it up here ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Agreed :D

    Oct 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Maybe...but the protectorate sounds more...sophisticated somehow to me. I dunno how to explain it, but I prefer it to the protectors. No offence though.

    Oct 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Thanks! Another thing I was wondering, what would this rebel organization be called? I was thinking The Protectorate, as I would think they want to protect the world from war, ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey guys I was thinking that Mr.Nelson, the world history teacher in my SB post could be a rebel agent sent to the school to keep an eye on Mr.Neil. ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I'm not sure that would work...I mean the US wants to capture the animorphers not kill them so if they programmed the chip they would have done that specifically.

    Oct 28, 2015


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly