User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Welcome Mat Re: New person!! :)

    Welcome to YWS! If you ever need help, feel free to contact the mods or anyone really, everyone here is super helpful! Oh and what is your fav reading/writing genre?

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: introduce

    welcome Jackson! Your name reminds me of Percy Jackson :D

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here :)

    welcome to YWS!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here :3

    welcome! I like vulpix, but I prefer ninetales :D I'm sure you'll learn to like it here. We all do!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm L.C.

    welcome bro to YWS!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Okay i posted. What do you think? Oh and just to avoid confusion Zeus didn't fry all the bots, just the ones who were attacking him, pretzel and the others ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: Not Another Birthday

    Zeus quickly lifted his sword and dropped his crowbar as the robots advanced. They advanced towards him, a wall of steel. He wondered angrily how these insignificant pieces of metal ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Whats the minimum post length?

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    @Artemis28 I find both your posts very relatable. I happen to be doing that last one this very moment :P You know you're a writer when the climax of your ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Noelle @Hattable please try to finish up by the end of sunday, as we are supposed to do one post a week.

    Nov 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Okay it seems that @Hattable and @Noelle are the only people left to post. Come on guys, I can't wait to read your posts!

    Nov 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I'm all for Sun's idea here. However, I suggest we reduce the effect that morphing has on them, as otrwise it would he too hard for them in my opinion. ...

    Nov 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Same

    Nov 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Thanks for accepting! I'll get a post up on Sunday. I thought abt goin with the god Zeus, but he was too OP and I couldn't satisfactorily downplay his powers, ...

    Nov 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I'm sorry but I don't like the time limit. Some side effects of being too long in morph sounds ok, but the DNA I don't think would have a time ...

    Nov 4, 2015


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare