User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Rachel welcome to YWS! Happy B'day in advance! I look forward to reading your work, what genre is it in?

    Nov 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Great pairings @LeftyWriter ! :D Although he and Emma are usually good at talking to each other, this is gonna be awkward for Dan as he struggles with his feelings! ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftWriter please see my earlier post and tell me what up you think. Also I don't think we should incorporate all of what sun said, and take only some of ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey @LeftyWriter I just had a thought. What if Cole and Terence (refer to my or lefty's post) became friends, due to their similarities? Perhaps Terence would even hang out ...

    Nov 9, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Scavenger Hunt, 11th Edition [Closed]

    Wait... @Iggy so that's the only way? I've been searching the site and I've only found a few. There's no other way to know unless you made a specific post?

    Nov 9, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Scavenger Hunt, 11th Edition [Closed]

    How do we know which topics are locked by Iggy?

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Cool post @Rydia ! Just one thing-It was till raining when Zeus had fallen unconsious, so I thought it'd still be raining. Just a thought.

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Cover?

    Well I need a cover for my NaNo novel, but I understand its a busy time, so its okay if you guys are too busy to get to it. Name:Magecraft ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: its me martha

    welcome martha! What's your fav reading/writing genre?

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! I hope you beat your writer's block soon!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiiiiii....

    Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll learn to love it here, we all do!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm A New Member

    Welcome Jordan! Hey you are one review away from your first star! Oh, and what is your fav reading/writing genre?

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Thanks :D ! I can't wait to see what everyone posts next!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola

    Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Newbie.

    Hey bro welcome to the site! Out of curiosity, what's your fav reading/writing genre?

    Nov 8, 2015


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman