User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Finally posted :D ! Sorry it took so long, but I've been ill. If anyone who hasn't posted yet would like me to edit my post in light of what ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    I slowly stirred awake as a small breeze brushed my face. My eyelids fluttered open and I stared out the open window at the trees next to the house and ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Eagle

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Bye!

    Nov 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Okay, I'm halfway through with mine. Just tell me when Mr.Neil announces the partners because the posts so far have shown conflicting times at when this happens. For example, @LeftyWriter ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Glass.

    Nov 18, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Golden Pretzel Gears

    @Pretzelstick its been more than 3 days, and you haven't reviewed. You said I was free to bhg you so...I did. Please review my works.

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    What.

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Wars.

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I felt like introducing

    Welcome to YWS marya! I love sci-fi too. Please tell your age (curious) and your favourite books and authors. Someone may have already told you this, but to publish your ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Chaser Neon is going to need tons and tons of potatoes... And when I say tons, I mean literally TONS.

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The November 14 Birthday Radio Show!

    It is @ongoeslife . Its 5 am tomorrow morning for me. I'm gonna have to wake up early. I definitely do not wanna miss this, however torturous waking up at ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Golden Pretzel Gears

    ME! I read on your profile that you like reading fantasy. Well, the second link below is the first chapter of a fantasy novel I'm writing, so I hope you'll ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tri's Top Reviews

    Oh sorry I didn't see it was closed! Please ignore my previous message

    Nov 14, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tri's Top Reviews

    This thread is really old now, I know, but I think you are still active @TriSARAHtops and so will receive this notification.please review these when you can: Thank you! P.S. ...

    Nov 14, 2015


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson