User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Remus DT

    Oh sorry @TheForgottenKing that was an error on my part :P it's nice to know that there's someone out there who knows as much, or perhaps more about Rome and ...

    Dec 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Very good depiction of Dan, @HazelGrace16. You portrayed his awkwardness well :D I can see his relationship with Emma growing. Oh and do you mind if I show some interaction ...

    Dec 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Remus DT

    Umm julius Caesar was dictator for life, not emperor. His nephew, Augustus Caesar is considered as the first emperor of the Roman Empire. Oh wait, I just realized something. You ...

    Dec 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Remus DT

    Hey @TheFantasy14 did you see the post I made on your SB page? If so could you please answer my question ?

    Dec 20, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Hey you know how we each have four free gifts we can send people? Well the first time I sent one it went okay, but the next two times two ...

    Dec 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter do we fully morph in this post? or not yet?

    Dec 19, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Avengers

    Dec 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: New book idea

    Umm well this is just a suggestion but I think that the God of that world should be the God of the Underworld. He gave them a chance to revive ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Not Another Birthday DT

    Sure I'll get a post up over the weekend :D Just one thing @Pretzelstick , My character is the son of Zeus and named after him, not Zeus himself. I ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Thank you :D !

    Dec 10, 2015
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    I chuckled helplessly along with several others as Neon blushed more and more. He tried to hide it in his scarf, but it was still easily visible. While no one ...

    Dec 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Wait for me please. I'll have mine up in the next 24 hours.

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Anger.

    Nov 30, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Earth

    Nov 28, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Beach.

    Nov 28, 2015


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore