-
Re: Animorphers DT
Umm @Steggy and @Wolfie36 not to rush you guys but may I ask when you are going to post? I'm excited to read it :D
Dec 30, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Cool. Oh and @Wolfie36 don't forget that Charlotte saw Dan in eagle form. Since she's also a budding Zoologist, I think she'd recognise that it was a Martial Eagle and ...
Dec 28, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Umm I think you meant to tag me instead of nightcrawler as I had asked the question @LeftyWriter.
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!
Hey I originally asked for a cover giving this same info on another chat but no one's replied to that so I've come to you. I never completed that NaNo ...
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
Um @TheForgottenKing not to be rude but Caesar named himself Dictator for life so I don't think it would be dangerous to call him that, seeing as it was a ...
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
So only @Wolfie36 is left for this round then?
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
Oh @HazelGrace16 a servant would call him 'Master' but a Lower Class citizen would call him 'Dictator' or 'Consul', either if they wish to be respectful. Probably 'Dictator' would be ...
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
@Chaser I dunno if I'm allowed to advise you here since I don't have a character but the special soldiers of Rome were called legionnaires.nThey formed the crux of the ...
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Hey @LeftyWriter could you please tell me who's left to post for this round? I just want to know :D
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Well, I've posted! @Wolfie36 and @HazelGrace16 I've mentioned both your characters here, so you may want to read it. I hope you like it guys :D ! Oh and Hazel ...
Dec 24, 2015 -
Re: Animorphers
I lay in bed shivering as I thought over the events of the past two weeks. After the field trip, weird things had been happening. People had fallen sick and ...
Dec 24, 2015 -
Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT
Will our characters see each other at the maze? I mean, I know they will see the other person sent to the gate, but what about all the other contestants? ...
Dec 24, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
Alright sounds cool. But remember while Caesar was in charge of Rome, he wasn't Emperor, so when soldiers or any official speaks of him, they would call him either consul ...
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
@TheFantasy14 I hope I'm not being annoying but have you decided under which Emperor's reign will this storybook take place?
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Remus DT
Yes it would be turmoilly (I'm not sure if its a word but it sounds right for what we are talking about so meh) if we set it in Julius's ...
Dec 21, 2015
