User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    I mentioned that my character has a supply pack. So does that means he can go 3 more without needing any (since he has already dne this one) or 4? ...

    Jan 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Grey Gambit DT

    @Griffinkeeper I would but it is a very busy time for me as I have to balance 2 SBs along with my upcoming final exams. I'll be busy till April ...

    Jan 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Posted! I apologize for the length of the post, but I was struck by sudden inspiration.

    Jan 12, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds

    Shade/Guildless/Snow Gate Shade shook his head with disbelief as he got down from the roof of the building he had been standing on and walked towards Snow Gate, the entrance ...

    Jan 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Remus DT

    *Poke*

    Jan 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Grey Gambit DT

    @Griffinkeeper I'm afraid I must inform you that SBs often take weeks to receive enough participants, and may even be weeks more before the participants have prepared the plots enough ...

    Jan 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Amazing posts guys!! Great depiction of Dan, @HazelGrace16 !

    Jan 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Wolfie36 and @HazelGrace16 please remember that I mentioned you in my previous post when you are posting.

    Jan 9, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: LordZeus and Lewenheart co-authors chat

    j

    Jan 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @TheClockworkConjurer could you please send me pics of the creatures in the Pantheon of Taj-Nar? Oh, and and how tall would the Leonid soldiers be?

    Jan 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @Poopsie ... Why did you change your name? I personally think verser sounded a lot better than poopsie.

    Jan 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @HazelGrace16 and @Wolfie36 please remember where I mentioned your characters in my post when posting.

    Jan 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @TheClockworkConjurer but didn't @Blaspherica opt out of the SBS and then @Pretzelstick took over her character?

    Jan 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter I will be very busy for the next 2 weeks so I won't be able to post during that period. I apologise for any inconvenience.

    Jan 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Sorry guys but I am going to be busy for the next two weeks so I won't be able to post during that time period. I will post after that. ...

    Jan 1, 2016


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence