User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Hey I'm just asking, would my character's knapsack be able to carry moderate supplies? It says that a light knapsack could carry moderate supplies in the store, but I'm just ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Detective

    Jan 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I don't know if I'll be able to post this round but I'll try. Don't wait for me though, @LeftyWriter.

    Jan 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    So...there are 3 days left to post and 9 more characters to post for? It looks like there will be some late posters... @CandyWizard please notify me when you post ...

    Jan 17, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    children

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Banner? Get one here!

    Looks great! Thanks. I'll pick which one to adopt, but I'm definitely using one.

    Jan 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @TheIllusiveIntellect thank you, that clears it up. I have changed my post now so please check and tell me if it needs any more changing.

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Banner? Get one here!

    Yes, please.

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Banner? Get one here!

    I'll be your first customer :D If possible, could I have something with lightning please?

    Jan 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter I thought you meant as a permanent follower. I didn't know that you objected to temporary too. I will change that though I don't see how it goes against ...

    Jan 15, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!

    Me too-If you're still willing, @Lareine

    Jan 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter please look at the part where the ritual was carried out by Taral. I have removed the part about the magic. As for the other point, Shade has released ...

    Jan 14, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhm Hi?

    Hey Teo it seems we're the same age. I'm sure you'll love it here!

    Jan 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter and @TheClockworkConjurer I changed the part about the ritual being solemnized with magic. It is now purely ceremonial and a gesture of respect. Is my post okay now?

    Jan 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter the Leonin King is no longer pledged to Shade's service. shade released him, so he no longer has any obligations to Shade. as to your second point, The ritual ...

    Jan 12, 2016


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara