User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Steggy @LeftyWriter @Chaser @HazelGrace16 @Sunshine1113 @TheFantasy14 @Nightcrawler @Wolfie36 sorry about the notifications, but I just wanted to remind you guys that you still have characters to pos

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite fruit?

    MANGOES unfortunately there are still three months till mango season here... you see, I only like fresh mangoes.

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheFantasy14 Harold is exactly the type of person that Arthur would like to ally himself with, given that his personality would make it easier for him to manipulate ever so ...

    Jan 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheFantasy14 about what we discussed...Arthur won't reveal his powers until he feels it is the opportune moment, so neither Rich nor Dexter will know that Arthur caused Miel to act ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey I don't think I'm gonna do the character opinions for Arthur. I've done character opinions in other sbs before, but For Arthur, I'd rather like to see how his ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Ahhh help!

    Well what is your favourite writing genre? It would probably best to stick to that, and we'd have to know it if anyone wishes to offer you any suggestions.

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen

    Thou warped full-gorged dewberry!

    Jan 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Posted! I hope you guys like it!

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    "So let me get this straight...on the one day that I went home early, I missed a gazelle and a lion running around the school?" "It's the truth." Gwen said ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: LordZeus and Lewenheart co-authors chat

    [media][/media]

    Jan 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheSilverFox thank you. I had only made that post in the sb as the dt hadn't been made yet. I completely forgot about it.

    Jan 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey @TheFantasy14 I had a cool idea for a character but is it okay if I join and be a rather infrequent poster till April, when my finals get over? ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Awesome posts guys! Really enjoyable reads!

    Jan 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @15253 I noticed that in your post for Nacht, you put 'Shade' where location should be. I think that was a mistake, as Nacht should technically at that point be ...

    Jan 21, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: need a scientific name

    Hey why don't you just use the latin (I think) term for werewolfism(is that a word?) I.e.lycanthropy. I think its close enough to your condition to fit in.

    Jan 19, 2016


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance