User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheFantasy14 I liked reading your post for Richard but i have just one teeny little problem;Arthur's skin is light brown, not dark. Apart from that, it was great!

    Jan 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Posted guys! I hope you like it! @TheFantasy14 and @Basil I mentioned your characters in it, so please tell me if the way I represented them is okay or not.

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Arthur Pendragon Patel Arthur Pendragon Patel had been sleeping when the van came to a sudden and jarring halt. He then jolted awake, and looked around, bleary eyed, feeling a ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    It's fine @TheForgottenKing, mistakes happen. Thank you so much for understanding!

    Jan 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Umm once again sorry @TheForgottenKing but that particular scene was agreed upon by Me with Fant. And in her post she said specifically that in that scene it was Dexter ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheForgottenKing I'm very sorry to do this to you, but Arthur my character, was supposed to be Richard's roommate. @TheFantasy14 and I had discussed this beforehand, and agreed on this. ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Sooo who's posting next? I'm dying to read all your posts!

    Jan 29, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Golden Retriever

    Jan 29, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    USA

    Jan 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Remus DT

    @Chaser I liked reading your post! I just wanted to tell you the 'master' isn't the correct term for a female. It should be 'mistress'.

    Jan 29, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    1969- Neil Armstrong sets foot on the moon!

    Jan 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Mr.Nelson is close to Darrin. Dan is one of his star students but not much else. Mr.Neil and Mr.Nelson are completely polar opposites, and believe in 2 different idealogies. Neil ...

    Jan 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @TheFantasy14 about what you said earlier, I think that would work for Darrin's character. However, I doubt that The Protectorate would want Darrin to blow his cover like that. So ...

    Jan 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I thought that since I've already posted this round, anyone can have some interaction with Darrin. maybe one of the girls who's already morphed (Emma, Layla or Charlotte) could think ...

    Jan 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey guys I'm glad we have the plot moving along quickly now ! :D I knew my last DT post was a good idea. @LeftyWriter I think that Mr.Neil would ...

    Jan 28, 2016


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity