User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Posted! Once again, I apologize for the length. Please tell me if I need to change anything.

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds

    Shade/Guildless/Snow Sector Shade got up and yawned, stretching his arms before standing. Then he rubbed his eyes and looked around, and realized that, unhappily, he was still in the same ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheForgottenKing how about this then: the leaders are allowed to deny applicants to joi ay first, but they still trying to influence the more talented newbies to join. Anyone who ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey everyone I'd like you to look once more at page 4 of the day on which is my house post. I have edited it adding a new point called ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Nice sounding suggestions guys, but I was thinking that the newbies could choose their house. The leaders and those chosen by them try to influence the most talented from the ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    I dunno about that Chaser. I mentioned how they are sorted in my post, and I'd think that the school would want to keep as close to normal as possible ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Okay well that's everyone. @GuyFieri once you have finished with your character profile post here telling me which house your character would be in. The list of houses is on ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @Chaser @TheForgottenKing @Gravity @Basil @Jumpingsheep tagging you guys so you can tell me your house preferences.

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey guys I have been talking with @TheFantasy14 and we have decided to implement a 4 houses scheme for the school. Now, as you can probably guess, this means that ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    Thanks. I will ask that you make the enchanted goblet half price for me then. Oh and could you please tell me what the point cap is for this trial? ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    May I reserve a place in the Reliquary? And about the choice that gives me... what would an enchanted chalice have in terms of benefits, with regard to the point ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Umm...that's not exactly what I meant. What are your thoughts on my 4 houses suggestion? Also could you reply to other question I asked please?

    Feb 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheFantasy14 did you see what I wrote i my last dt post? If so, please respond to it. Also, how long should I wait before posting again? (that's not to ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey guys I had an idea. What if, when all of our characters are gathered in science class (Darrin, would join the same science class, but we could have Mr.Nelson ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey guys, I just had an idea. What if, in Darken, the students were split up into 4 houses, like Hogwarts? That way, we could have a bunch of inter ...

    Feb 1, 2016


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid