User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Arthur Pendragon Patel Arthur was thinking about Rayne as he sat down in a seat at the back of Algebra class. No other girl he had liked had seemed so...unconcerned ...

    Feb 7, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Zolens Comics

    Your welcome @Zolen ! I rather like that game, I used to play it all the time. I'm glad you like it too!

    Feb 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I have a sneaking suspicion that i know what you guys mean:P Let's just say that I can't wait to read your posts...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I'm pretty sure that the FBI would be there round the clock, but as you say, there would probably be fewer of them at night. Not to mention that they ...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Zolens Comics

    The tower sounds like the tower from the online game Lucky Tower to me :P ! Apart from that, this is a very intriguing story! I only wish you would've ...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @TheFantasy14 may I join this SB under the same conditions as I joined Darken? I won't be a frequent poster for now, but will be once April rolls in. I ...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter I'm not sure. I think that government agents would be watching the rubble and guarding the area while they conduct their investigation and the Japaneses would want to distance ...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I was thinking that they hire a bus or group together in the cars. And BTW @Wolfie36 I don't think that there would be snipers there, but there may be ...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    So @Nightcrawler that would mean that you'd allow @Wolfie36 to take over Jinx's character, correct? Because I'd be very happy about that :D (page 68 of the Dr, woo hoo!)

    Feb 5, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello peeps

    @Squirrel welcome to YWS! What do you like to write (short stories, novels, poems etc.)? Oh, and what genre? I might check out your works.

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    You know guys I think we are losing a few too many animorphers. I don't think we should kill off Jinx, but let someone else take over his character instead. ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Stupid

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @TheIllusiveIntellect do I need to restock on supplies now, or can I wait till after the next trial? @Poopsie boo yah! (no offense bro)

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Sunshine1113 After the field trip, Emma and Charlotte fell ill with flu-like symptoms. Layla did too, though she was only ill for one night and saw fox-eyes before passing out. ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Okay how about this: Newbies noticed by the leader or those elected by them are permitted to join the House without trouble. Other applicants are required to take a test ...

    Feb 4, 2016


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender