User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisontewriter I just hadan idea. What if Erik helps them to catch the cat and that's the reason that Grin recruits him?

    Feb 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter I'm glad you like that character relation! I was thinking that Ro's mother met someone before Grin and bore Erik. Then when Ro was very young she took both ...

    Feb 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter I would think that Ro would be surprised and confused by the fact that Erik after knowing her for only a minute is being kind to her and offering ...

    Feb 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter I mentioned Ro in my post so you may want to look at it. Please tell me if you want me to change anything! P.S. I noticed that Ro ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Erik whistled as the class A B-15 battle cruiser came into port. It really is a beauty. he thought as he looked it over. It had some damage ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    So...who's posting next? I've already post for this round so I thought that it would be best for someone else to post before posting again.(Not to mention I have a ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: 7 Deadly Sins DT

    *Poke* @HazelGrace16 sorry I just really liked this SB'S plot and would hate to see it die.

    Feb 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @Gravity no my username is the same...

    Feb 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey guys I've just noticed that this SB has just reached 4000 views and 50 posts. I don't know about, but I consider that a milestone!

    Feb 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @Gravity okay fine. But please show us the pin's significance later.

    Feb 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Erikenai Stone has been accepted! Working on my first post now :D

    Feb 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey @Gravity great post! Could you change just one thing please:to signify house, a patch with the house symbol is sewn onto the right chest of the uniform. So sasha ...

    Feb 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    No @kelpies to be honest I had forgotten that your character's last name was also Stone :P I just took the name because it sounded cool. Maybe we could have ...

    Feb 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Hey guys my charrie profile is up and awaiting approval from @TheFantasy14 . I can't wait to join you guys, ypur characters seemed really cool! I'm gonna have a lot ...

    Feb 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    I've posted! @Basil @Chaser @TheFantasy14 I've mentioned your characters in my post so please tell me if you want me to change anything.

    Feb 7, 2016


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot