-
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Allisonthewriter @TinyJarStoredDreams actually I found a way of getting Ebony for Grin while nt leaving Coruscant. And there is some action in the scene too. Just wait and see :D
Feb 14, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@Basil do you think Rayne would agree to go out with Arthur? Or would she only agree to just hanging out for now?
Feb 13, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Ooh I so wanna join this. Unfortunately I'm way too busy with my other 4 SBs plus school to do so. Any chance you'll still be accepting in April ? ...
Feb 13, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
Ok thanks @Kelpies . But unless Im mistaken, Ebony is also on another planet, isnt she?
Feb 13, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Kelpies just one thing. Whenever you post about the kidnapping please tag me whenever you post as Erik's cat capture will take place after the kidnapping, and I will want ...
Feb 12, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Awesome post @Basil I'm already planning their date :D (that is, if you think she'll agree when he asks.)
Feb 12, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Allisonthewriter posted! Please tell me if you want me to change anything. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be off to bed. Night!
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
Erikenai Stone Erik wiped the sweat from his brow as he tightened the screws that attached the gun to its metal holder. He was standing on top of a small ...
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
Sure @Alisonthewriter ! I'll write that into my post :D
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Allisonthewriter Okay then. Just let me post first then please before you post again, I want to have Erik show Ro what he's building in his workshop before anything else ...
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Allisonthewriter is it alright with you if I write the part where they get the cat? or do you wanna write that?
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@TheFantasy14 I was wondering if it woukd be okay with you if Mourdica were to later become Erik's love interest. That is, if they aren't related (as you haven't yet ...
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Monastery
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@TheFantasy14 didn't you say you were going to post for Dexter soon? And @Basil I'm dying to see how Rayne reacts to Arthur's latest move.
Feb 11, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Allisonthewriter by the way Ro's half siblings woukd be Erik's too! That mean Erik also has a large family that he never knew about :D just one little doubt I ...
Feb 11, 2016
