User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter I posted the conversation. Please let me know if I made Ro seem too emotional, but I wanted there to be an opportunity to start developing the brother/sister relationship. ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Ro looked down at her feet and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Erik, you said we have the same ability. I'd never done something like that before ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Compliment the User Above You!

    @Reneia you and I appear to share at least two fandoms (Star Wars and Percy Jackson) which makes you a comrade in my book :D we have a nice subplot ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    no one who attends the school has been outside the establishment since they enrolled. @Gravity actually, according to the SB plot, you aren't. Once you're in the school, according to ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @Basil Great depiction of Arthur! He seems a little more unsure of what to do than he usually is, but given his feelings for Rayne that's easily understandable. BTW could ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @TheForgottenKing I'm very interested in what you said to me in your message. I had written up a rather a rather long reply then lost it due to to wifi ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Posted! @Basil I mentioned Rayne quite a bit, so please tell me if you want me to change anything! @Chaser , I also mentioned Fenrir. By the way chaser, please ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Arthur Pendragon Patel Arthur started planning the next stage of his master strategy to get Rayne as his girlfriend as he got up from his seat in latin, and had ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter I posted! Erik's plan worked and they got the cat :D

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Erik rubbed his hands together as he waited for his older sister, Alliana to enter the workshop. Cory and his other older brother, Terekai, were already there. Erik ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter once again sorry for the wait, but as I said I lost my post. But i have begun rewriting it an it will be up within the next 12 ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Well I already posted. I think that @Wolfie36 said that she and @Steggy were planning their posts together, so that would mean that steggy should be posting next. The other ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Hey @Nate listen to this. I was writing my post for the Star Wars:Rise of the Legion SB, and had written most of it and seen that it was autosaved. ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter just informing you that I will post as soon as possible. I actually had my post written up but then lost it due to a wifi issue :( I'll ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Keep Calm and Shoot First DT

    @Rydia I noticed that you posted this to your own SB :P

    Feb 14, 2016


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain