User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Posted! @Basil @Chaser I mentioned your characters in my post, so please tell me if you want me to change anything. Sorry about the length.

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Arthur Pendragon Patel Arthur strode into the lunchroom with purpose, whistling. He searched out Harold and Fenrir, who were sitting next to each other at an otherwise empty table. He ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    He is @Allisonthewriter he just has to say goodbye to his siblings and foster mother. But you don't need to to mention that as I can just put it in ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome @childofApollo777 . If you're the child of Apollo, and I'm Zeus then that makes me your...Grandfather! Weird, huh?

    Feb 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @HazelGrace16 Im not sure if I'm allowed to advise or correct you since Im not a part of this sb, but I saw that you called Keigan a telepath in ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Thanks @Wolfie36 ! BTW I just edited my message adding a small para please look at it, and tell me what you think. Ill be following this SB so it ...

    Feb 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    @Wolfie36 WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS SB WHEN I'M TOO BUSY TO JOIN. I LOVE JURASSIC PARK. WAAAH If the scientist (naturalist) slot remains open or becomes open ...

    Feb 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Reneia sure. But just so you know, Erik took his last name from his adopted father.

    Feb 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @TheForgottenKing posted! Deal's done, and the Legion are doomed :D

    Feb 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Erik shifted in his seat as he sat in his father's office. He had just finished explaining to both Jin and Korulai why he had chased the Ardskulls, ...

    Feb 20, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Indians

    Feb 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Ok thanks @Basil, I'll start planning my post at once (Wow, I'm more like Arthur than I realized :P ).

    Feb 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @AllisontheWriter , posted! Erik's joining Grin aboard the Jade Star :D ! Oh, and allison please refrain from posting until @TheForgottenKing posts, as we have something planned before Erik actually ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Erik told Grin to wait outside as he went into his father's private workshop. Korulai Stone was working on repairing a heavily damaged hyperdrive core. "Oh hey, son." ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Cats

    Feb 19, 2016


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs