User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter I love Roman history. But now that has taken a sore hit. I never knew those stuff (I mean just think how it must have sounded when a Roman ...

    Feb 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @TinyJarStoredDreams Great post! just a couple of things I'd like you to change please. You mentioned Erik puffing out his chest as he asked if she had a light saber, ...

    Feb 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheForgottenKing is the current SB mod, so he'll have to decide that @MariaRowlands50

    Feb 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Steggy just one thing, I noticed you called Dan a small boy. Do you mind taking out the 'small'? He's about average height, you see. Other than that, great post! ...

    Feb 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Posted again @Allisonthewriter. And @WalkerForest1066 , great! Please notify me when you next post!

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Erik moved his queen forward, checkmating Ro for the fourth time in a row. Ro threw her hands up in the air, exasperated. "Where did you learn to ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @WalkerForest1066 btw I was just thinking that perhaps Derryn could also be hired by the Ardskulls to track down Erik, as he killed two of their members and humiliated them ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys!

    Hey @LadyLorriel welcome to YWS! I write fanfiction on LOTR and the hobbit too, though I haven't published any here yet :D I look forward to seeing you around!

    Feb 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter , if you don't mind me butting in (I couldn't help but overhear :P) I'd like to know hows TII ruined latin for you.

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but I get the best of the worst things :P I wish I was rich

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A sombrero

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aaayyyeeee

    Hey Jess welcome to YWS (wait, that rhymes :D ) May I ask what genre do you like to write/read? (Sci-fi, fantasy etc.)

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hello

    Welcome to YWS @Prabodh ! May I ask, are you Indian?

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A wolf :P

    Feb 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @WalkerForest1066 I suppose Zarash could get one, though I'm not sure how. He could hijack one I suppose, or steal/get one from the Jedi. Or he could go to to ...

    Feb 22, 2016


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson