-
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted. You now know that it is going to be a failure. I wish to rule the world.
Mar 8, 2016 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER :P
Mar 8, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
No need to apologize @Basil . I hope you feel better now. Just please remember how I mentioned Rayne in my last post when you post please.
Mar 8, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Sounds great @Rydia (in response to your earlier message) BTW I just realized that that means that Lucifer and Matthew will room together. And hot are short tempered, so this ...
Mar 6, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Thanks @soundofmind @NicoleBri I think that your last post in the SB was meant to be in the DT. So I think deleting it would be appropriate.
Mar 5, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Ok @Gravity . I hope that someone else creates another guy character so that mine could have a PC roomie, but if necessary mine will room with an NPC instead.
Mar 5, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
certainly @soundofmind however I will only be joining this SB in April. So if you don't mind waiting till then I could have my character join late and become Kaito's ...
Mar 5, 2016 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Star wars (totally original, i know) btw @SkyeWalker its nice to know that there's another Avatar fan on here :D
Mar 4, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@Gravity could you please answer the question I asked you in my last post? Sorry if I sound impatient, but I just want to know.
Mar 4, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@Gravity my character will be a guy. However, that will mean that we will have an odd number of guys so I dunno who he'll room with. I suppose he ...
Mar 4, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Hey guys Im very sorry to say that since my finals are currently going on, I probably won't be able to post till the end of the month. Possibly later. ...
Mar 1, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
Ya hey @Allisonthewriter and @Reneia sorry I've not been around recently but my finals are going on. So, unfortunately I won't have the time to put up a Post till ...
Mar 1, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Allisonthewriter I dunno if they should start training just yet. I just think they should figure out the whole Dayo situation first. About getting to civilization, I did say that ...
Feb 27, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
She uses her main account now: @MariaRowlands
Feb 26, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@TheForgottenKing I see that you have not responded to what I said earlier, so I am tagging you again to remind you. Also, @Basil please tag me when you next ...
Feb 26, 2016
