-
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@Gravity Hey @Gravity things have calmed down a little for me now, so I have some free time. Not enough to post, but enough for me to be able to ...
Mar 23, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@Gravity can you please answer the question I asked you in my last dt post?
Mar 23, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Hey @Gravity things have calmed down a little for me now, so I have some free time. Not enough to post, but enough for me to be able to submit ...
Mar 22, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
So...who's posting next? I can't, unfortunately, as I'm still busy with exams.
Mar 20, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
I am no longer accepting any characters. But I'll still be allowed in later, as you said, right @Gravity ? I'm sorry if I sound overanxious, but I just wanted ...
Mar 15, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Great @Basil . I can't wait to read it :D
Mar 15, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@Gravity okay got it.
Mar 15, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
*poke*
Mar 15, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@Gravity may I suggest that you add creative writing class to the electives? I mean. Since we're all writers, I think that some of our characters would go for that ...
Mar 15, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Allisonthewriter I'm not back exactly, I was just checking the dt in some of my spare time. Sorry, I'm still too busy to post. I'll be fully back by the ...
Mar 13, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@WalkerForest1066 remember how a while back we were talking about Derryn being hired by the Ardskulls (the Coruscanti gang whom Erik stole ebony from) to track down Erik? (because, being ...
Mar 12, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
*poke*
Mar 12, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
That's fine @Basil take your time. Out of curiosity, when do you think you'll be able to post next? I just wanted to know.
Mar 12, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
BTW @Basil could you please tag me when you post next? Im eager to see how Rayne thinks of Arthur now.
Mar 9, 2016 -
Re: Last person to post here wins (11)
There is no way I'm gonna let you win Skye! :P
Mar 8, 2016
