User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Thanks @Gravity, my character is submitted! :D BTW Oren's schedule is: 1st period:History 2nd period:Science 3rd period:Fitness 4th period:Theatre

    Apr 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Hey @LeftyWriter what are your thoughts on what I said about your character in my last dt post?

    Mar 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    @AstralHunter sorry for the long delay, but I'd like it if you could make the enchanted goblet half price for me please.

    Mar 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @ChildOfWriting please tag me when you post for Derryn (which will involve Derryn being hired by the Ardskulls to track down Erik, right?) as I plan to set my post ...

    Mar 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @Gravity did you see the message I sent you?

    Mar 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Posted :D @LeftyWriter I mentioned Layla quite a bit. Please tell me if you want me to change anything! (The argument I mentioned at the end was just something that ...

    Mar 30, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    I whistled as I cycled along towards Mike's house. My mind was in a whirl though. I couldn't believe what was happening! I mean, all of us being able to ...

    Mar 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Great thanks! BTW @LeftyWriter I was wondering, given your character's interests, he may have hears of mine before? Perhaps he'd even be a fan, or read his book? Just a ...

    Mar 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    @Wolfie36 CP up! Sorry about the length. Please tell me if I need to change anything!

    Mar 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Actually, I was thinking that my character is a famous adventurer who takes contracts from magazines and the like to go deep into the most wild places on earth and ...

    Mar 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!! :D :D :D @SkyeWalker @Allisonthewriter sorry for the wait, I will get to work on a post as soon as I can.

    Mar 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!! :D :D :D @LeftyWriter I'm back now. I will get to work on a post ASAP.

    Mar 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Hey @Wolfie36 if you recall, about a month ago, you said that I could join when things cleared up. I hope that still stands, because my exams just ended today ...

    Mar 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Choices that Made us; DT

    @ChildOfNowhere Great, thanks! One quick question:Around what age woukd the princess and lady be ? I onky ask this as you said that the Count's age would be close to ...

    Mar 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Choices that Made us; DT

    Hey @ChildOfNowhere I would very much like to have the character of the Dragon Count. However I will not be able to submit nor submit a CP for at least ...

    Mar 24, 2016


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg