User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Great! Also, could someone please mention Oren in their post? I'd really like that, as he hasn't really had many character relationships yet.

    Apr 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    So...who's postig next?

    Apr 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    So...who's posting next? BTW could someone please mention Ax in their post? I'd like to know how other people view Ax, so I'll be able to know how they would ...

    Apr 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    So...who's posting next?

    Apr 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheFantasy14 I'm glad that you're back! :D BTW I wanted to wait until you post for Harold before posting again, given their latest conversation (see my last post). That work ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @TheFantasy14 great post! So...who's posting next?

    Apr 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Allisonthewriter @TinyJarStoredDreams posted! Please tell me if you want me to change anything. I was thinking that after this, they go to a market to buy parts to repair the ...

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Erik Stone whooped with joy as he piloted the speeder bike at an exhilarating speed through the forest. He glanced behind him to see how his friends were ...

    Apr 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @Gravity posted! Sorry for the lateness, and how it didn't encompass Oren's classes, but I wasn't exactly sure what to write from Oren's viewpoint. I'd really like it if he ...

    Apr 14, 2016
  • Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric

    Oren Blackburn I regarded the school as the car I was in came up to it. Well, it's certainly very posh. I thought as I noticed its luxurious appearance. "Need ...

    Apr 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Posted! @Noelle @Steggy @Wolfical I mentioned your characters in my post, so please tell me if you want me to change anything. BTW just so you know, I might change ...

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise

    Anaxander "Ax" Fury Ax Fury whistled as he strode towards the luxurious crew ship. It was very large, Ax guessed that Mr.Polk had spared no expense on the trip. As ...

    Apr 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @Gravity I am currently in Mumbai for a short holiday. I have been for a week so I am unable to post and I am currently writing this on my ...

    Apr 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @mcleo1 thanks! And your idea is fine by me, provided you don't mind putting that in your post, as I plan to end my next post before lunch.

    Apr 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    So...who's posting next?

    Apr 4, 2016


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues