-
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Not sure @TheFantasy14 . I think they should plan to work together to collect useful information that may help in their escape to start with. Mira will probably have some ...
Apr 26, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Great posts guys! @LeftyWriter, who's left to post for this round?
Apr 26, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
Great posts @Wolfical @LeftyWriter @Steggy ! I was thinking of posting, but I feel I should probably wait another post ioor two before posting again. Who'll be posting next?
Apr 26, 2016 -
Re: Choices that Made us; DT
So what's happening with this SB?
Apr 26, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
So @Allisonthewriter do you plan on posting soon? Just asking as you've been silent for a while.
Apr 26, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Sorry about the double post, but just wanted to ask: who's posting next?
Apr 26, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@backroadstraveler sorry, forgot to mention that I also mentioned Lilah in my post (though not by name). Please tell me if you want me to change anything.
Apr 25, 2016 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4
Hades
Apr 25, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Posted! @TinyJarStoredDreams I mentioned Keigan, as you asked :D @soundofmind unfortunately I didn't know where to mention Kaito. Sorry! If you like, I could try to mention him in my ...
Apr 24, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric
Oren Blackburn I smiled as I got into the pool room, wearing a pair of swimming trunks and a black t shirt. I surveyed the room warily, noting the music, ...
Apr 24, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Hey guys I will start writing up a post soon, if anyone wants me to mention their characters in Oren's post please tell me. Also, I'd really like it if ...
Apr 23, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@TheFantasy14 @Chaser @Basil I mentioned all your characters in my post, so please check it out, and please tell me if you want me to change anything! BTW the new ...
Apr 23, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural
Arthur Pendragon Patel Arthur looked up, annoyed, from his novel as Richard called him. But the annoyance drained out of him as he read Richard's thoughts, instantly knowing everything he ...
Apr 23, 2016 -
Re: Hey. I'm Kieren.
Welcome to YWS Kieren! What your favourite reading/writing genre?
Apr 18, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Thanks @SkyeWalker. However, our characters are unfortunately not in the same power placement group, may yours is in elemental, while mine is in physical enhancement. However, still, please mention or
Apr 18, 2016
