-
Re: When the World is Dying DT
CP submitted! I hope it's okay :D
May 6, 2016 -
Re: When the World is Dying DT
Hey I was wondering if I could join this SB. Although I probably wouldn't be able to post much in the next couple of weeks as I'm going on vacation ...
May 6, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
*poke* so...who's posting next?
May 5, 2016 -
Re: Choices that Made us; DT
*poke*
May 5, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
*poke* you guys still there?
May 5, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
So...who's posting next? P.S. I'm sorry to hear that @Basil. I hope inspiration soon comes knocking!
May 5, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
I don't see why not. @Gravity? Just remember that Oren saving the girl from drowning made a scene so if your character was at the pool party they would probably ...
May 2, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@Basil. Just so I know, could you please tell me when you feel you'll be able to get up a post? I hope this doesn't sound like I'm rushing you, ...
May 1, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Well this sb has been rather slow these past few days compared to the super high rate of activity before. Anyone planning on posting soon to break the sb silence?
May 1, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Great post @Wolfical ! Just one thing: You said 'Dan the hawk' in your post. Could you change that to eagle, as Dan's morph is a martial eagle. Thank you!
Apr 29, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Thanks @TheSilverFox
Apr 28, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
@TheSilverFox could you please transfer @ChildOfWriting 's most recent sb post to the dt, where I'm sure he meant to post it? I ask this because I've noticed that you've ...
Apr 28, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
That's fine @Basil, take your time. Just please tag me when you post please.
Apr 27, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
well, actully @Allisonthewriter I was hoping you'd post for Ro before I posted next. Or maybe @TinyJarStoredDreams for Dayome? In any case, I'd like someone else to post for our ...
Apr 26, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Well...actually, I think I should wait for now. So I guess that means that @Steggy @Sunshine1113 @Chaser and @Wolfical are left to post. Actually, @Sunshine1113 has informed that due to ...
Apr 26, 2016
