User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Wow, that was quite a lucky coincidence @Gravity ! :D I just posted and then saw this notification! It's short though. @Rydia, I mentioned Chris in my post. He must ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric

    Oren Blackburn I awoke groggily to find that I was on the floor outside my room. And I had no recollection of how I had got there. Checking my watch, ...

    May 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey @Basil when do you think you'll be able to get up a post? I just want to know.

    May 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey guys, I'm back from vacation! :D and I wrote up a post as soon as i got back, and it's posted! :D @Basil @ChildOfWriting @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Eternity I mentioned all ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Archive Re: When the World is Dying

    Harry Falconer Harry awoke feeling that all was not quite right. Blitz was sleeping peacefully next to him, which was normal. But he still didn't feel quite right. He realized ...

    May 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Hey guys! I've been away for two weeks on vacation (Though I doubt many people noticed I was gone :P ) but I'm back online now! Just thought I'd say ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4

    Jack

    May 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Hey @LeftyWriter would it be possible for you to mention in your post that idea we talked about earlier? (You know, Chris being Ax's fan due to his work)

    May 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    So...who's posting next? And could someone please mention Harry in their post, preferably using what I said in my last dt post? Since I am on vacation, I unfortunately can't ...

    May 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    No need to apologise @Basil . Just please try and get a post up as soon as you can. And I hope I didn't sound like I'm rushing you!

    May 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey guys. This SB has been rather slow recently huh? @TheFantasy14 do you plan on posting for the meeting soon? Unfortunately I won't be posting now as I posted last ...

    May 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted recently but I'm on vacation, so I still won't be able to post for a while. Thanks to everyone who included Harry in their ...

    May 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Great posts guys! :D However, @Basil , It seems that you forgot to mention Harry in your post. I mentioned Wyvern at the end of my post remember (though not ...

    May 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Posted! @Basil i apologize for the shoddiness of the post but i did it in a hurry as I wanted to get it done before I had to catch my ...

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: When the World is Dying

    Harry Falconer I moved softly through the suburbs of the long abandoned town. Blitz, my pet wolf walked at my side, equally quiet. Sally (My fellow escapee from the slave ...

    May 7, 2016


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince