User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey @TheForgottenKing great post! However, Arthur has already read Daemon's mind. Being perhaps the most powerful mind reader of the Psy (I will mention that next post, though I've hinted ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Posted for the Japanese guy, @LeftyWriter :D Please let me knowif you want me to change anything! Also, if you have the spare time to design a banner for him, ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    Nikko gulped before walking into his superior's tent, knowing that the news he bore would depress him even more than he was already. "Captain?" he said, popping his head into ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey guys, I posted again! :D @Basil @ChildOfWriting @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Eternity I mentioned all your characters in my post, so please check it out and tell me if you want me ...

    Jun 6, 2016
  • Archive Re: When the World is Dying

    Harry Falconer Samuel kicked the door hard, and it fell apart, revealing the hidden manna from heaven behind it-the remaining stock of a camping supply store. "Alright," said Samuel, "Pick ...

    Jun 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Posted! @Wolfical , I mentioned Annabelle quite a lot in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

    Jun 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Thanks for saying that, @LeftyWriter ! Also, I thought that a it would be a good idea for the savior to be Darrin, though disguised. But perhaps some of them ...

    Jun 5, 2016
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise

    Anaxander "Ax" Fury Ax strode into the dining room and grabbed a plate before starting to serve himself. As he waited in line for the bacon, he noticed Chris, the ...

    Jun 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    So brunch then? :D :P I can't wait to read it!

    Jun 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I agree with @Chaser . I also think we should wait before the attack. Also, @Chaser , considering Dan woke up at noon, it would be more like a lunch ...

    Jun 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Maze of the Guilds DT

    I'm not sure...could I get back to you on that? BTW you forgot @CandyWizard

    Jun 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Posted! @HazelGrace16 @Steggy I mentioned your characters in my post. please tell me if you want me to change anything! What's going to happen now is that Dan is going ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    The wind rustled through my feathers as I flew through the air. My golden eyes darted here and there, looking furiously for Emma's small barn owl form. I was getting ...

    May 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey guys great posts! :D However, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX my character's name is Harry, not Henry. Sorry!

    May 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey, Perhaps I should have mentioned is that I won't be posting for Harry's story, as everything he says has been stated in my CP history or in my first ...

    May 25, 2016


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon