User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Ok, @Basil , understood. BTW please tag me when you post for Wyvern, as I'd like to see what she thinks of Harry after recent events, given that he saved ...

    Jun 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Alright then, I'll wait. BTW just so you know Ax only threatened to let Annabelle die to scare the truth out of her, he wouldn't actually do it, as it ...

    Jun 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    He was agonizingly gorgeous, yes, but what didn't quite hit the mark was the pompous way he carried himself. I laughed way too hard when I read this sentence... :P ...

    Jun 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @Rydia @ChildOfWriting @soundofmind great posts! :D Who's posting next?

    Jun 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    *poke* Who's posting next? Come on guys, we gotta keep this SB alive!

    Jun 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX great post ! :D Who's posting next? @Basil, BTW, could you please tell me your plans for this SB plot in the near future? Also, could you please answer ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Posted! I will probably not post for Nikko for a while now, but I think this post had settled everything for a while to come. After the first person posts ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    Nikko woke up to find that he was lying on the floor of the lodge where the Animorphers were staying at. In a flash, he remembered everything that had happened, ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Right, I'm currently working on another Nikko post, but you guys post as you wish as it won't make a difference to mine. Plus, I'd prefer not to post a ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Thanks, @LeftyWriter :D

    Jun 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Great post @LeftyWriter ! I like those ideas, too. :D And thanks for making the banner! I also prefer the second one :D Could you give me the link please, ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Posted! @Allisonthewriter @TinyJarStoredDreams I mentioned your characters in my post. Also at the end of my post, I was thinking that the person Erik saw could be Skye, @SkyeWalker . ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    The answers to both your questions are; Yes, and yes. I'm glad you like my post! I can't wait to read yours :D So when do you think you'll be ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    Erikenai Stone Erik smiled at the big bearded man, standing in the doorway of one of the buildings, who had welcomed them. "Hey, Doros." he said. Doros smiled back, "I'm ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Thanks @TheForgottenKing ,please tell me when you're done. Also, one more thing: You called Arthur a telepathic. Now the word 'telepathic' is used in a sense of, say, 'he is ...

    Jun 7, 2016


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats