User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    @Basil I can'y wait to read your post! :D BTW will your post take place in the same night, or the next day of our characters' lives? I was planning ...

    Jun 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    I know @Basil that they are immune, but I believe the dog was aiming for her face (as mentioned in my post, which would probably have killed her)). Also, in ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Posted! (Sorry @Gravity but I had already written up most of it when I saw your dt post) @Rydia @backroadstraveler I mentioned Chris and Lilah in my post. Please tell ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric

    Oren Blackburn I scanned down the list of team tryouts to see if anything was up my alley, with Chris right beside me. "Swim team tryouts are next week. I'll ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @ChildOfWriting great posts! :D Just one thing, swordsman, Harry did save Wyvern's life. He shot a dog which had been on top of her, and about to kill her, ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Great job guys! (really late I know) Hey, who's posting next?

    Jun 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Thanks @Basil. BTW I've edited the post, changing the name. I can't wait to read your post! :D

    Jun 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    I could post, I guess. But only if no one else will.

    Jun 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    hey guys, I posted again! :D @Basil, I mentioned both your characters in my post, and Harry got along with one, and had a heated argument with the other. Please ...

    Jun 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: When the World is Dying

    Harry Falconer Harry watched the fire as he sat next to it, near Wyvern. They had gone far out of town, and had stopped for a meal next to a ...

    Jun 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    *poke* hey guys, what's happening here?

    Jun 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Posted! @Wolfical I mentioned mainly your character in my post, and also a bit of Chris @LeftyWriter . I was thinking that, on their tour (which will hopefully last enough ...

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise

    Anaxander "Ax" Fury Ax watched the Compys carefully, becoming wary as they grew in number. Mr. Polk assured the group that the glass would hold, but Ax could see that ...

    Jun 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Hey guys, I've written up about two thirds of my post so far, but I'm busy tomorrow so I don't know if I'll get time to finish it. But I'll ...

    Jun 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Great post @TheForgottenKing ! And also, that doesn't impede anything I wanted to have in my post, so does anyone mind if I post next?

    Jun 10, 2016


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon