User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    So who's posting next?

    Jun 24, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Did you miss me?

    Welcome to YWS @reikann :D I agree with outvaders on what he said about reviewing. I barely review nowadays. But I hope you have as much fun here as we ...

    Jun 21, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! Newbie here

    Welcome to YWS @NerdTrash6000 :D I'm sure you'll soon love it as much as we all do!

    Jun 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX I believe @Jexy was going to post next. I can't wait to read your post, Jexy :D

    Jun 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    So, who's posting next? Maybe you, @Jexy?

    Jun 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey guys just thought I'd mention that Harry's new pistols are sleek and black. People will doubtless be curious as to how Harry got new pistols. He will explain all ...

    Jun 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Who's posting next, then? Maybe you, @Gravity? @backroadstraveler BTW did you see that I mentioned Lilah in my post? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just wanted to know since ...

    Jun 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I like the idea of getting involved in school stuff. Considering how uncomfortable Layla was in a cheerleader's uniform a while ago, it would be entertaining to see how she ...

    Jun 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    I think that they should barricade themselves in the hotel, and then it gets attacked, killing the NPC guards. The rest move out in the jeeps. However, that's just my ...

    Jun 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Posted! @Jexy , I mentioned your character aminly in my post.. Please tell me if you want me to change anything! Also, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX you may want to look at the ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: When the World is Dying

    Harry Falconer Harry looked over the new arrival. She was small and lean, wearing a green army cap backwards over her short red hair and army BDU pants. She had ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Yes, he does @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX (I guess you could call him Captain Harry :P .....Yeah, bad joke, I know...) I will explain that in my next post. He also knows the ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX Actually Harry knows the rudimentary skills of of a fuel water craft. He's one of Yuko's searchers (a title which will be explained in my next post).

    Jun 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    I was thinking they steal one of Yuko's ships (which he uses to capture slaves) and then sail north to the frigid zone before moving east, as that would be ...

    Jun 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    I'm sorry for your loss, @Eternity BTW guys since I'm rather ill, I'm having trouble getting up a post. I've written one partway, but it will take a day or ...

    Jun 16, 2016


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain