User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    *poke* hey guys, what's happening here?

    Jul 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    *poke* hey guys, what's happening here?

    Jul 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey @TheFantasy14 just wanted to say that if the rebels shoot her then it would be probably be accidental, like say from a warning shot, as the Protectorate hasn't yet ...

    Jul 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Hey @Jexy when do you think you'll be able to post? I just want to know.

    Jul 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    I would like that @backroadstraveler. Thanks :D I can't wait to read your post either, @Rydia .

    Jun 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Hey @backroadstraveler nice post! :D Just one thing: I saw that you didn't mention Oren, who was last seen paralysed on the floor in front of her, before she started ...

    Jun 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Hey @QueenOfHearts if you don't mind my asking, would it be inconvenient for you to mention Oren in your post?

    Jun 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Posted! Sorry it's such a short one, but I had an idea and just wanted to get it out. I only mentioned little clips of other people's characters ( @TheFantasy14 ...

    Jun 29, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    I entered the school lost in thought. I looked around the halls, watching people talking and laughing, and wished my life was more like theirs. Why did this happen to ...

    Jun 29, 2016
  • Archive Re: We Are Jupiter

    you forgot to make a dt. Pls make one. I'm interested in this SB but I'm not sure if I'm joining yet. I'll get back to you when I'm sure. ...

    Jun 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Aw, too bad @BASIL :( BTW I wasn't rushing you @Jexy and I hope I didn't come across that way. I just wanted to know.

    Jun 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Welcome back @Eternity :D @Jexy @Basil when do you think you'll be able to post? I'm eager to read them :D

    Jun 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    Oooh me too. Can I join?

    Jun 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    @LeftyWriter Awesome post!! :D That was really well detailed and gripping! Also, you portrayed Ax perfectly :D So who's posting next?

    Jun 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    I can't wait to read your posts guys. Who's posting next?

    Jun 24, 2016


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr