User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Actually, Hecate cabin's numbers were never said to be low. For that reason, I was planning to make their total number fifteen.

    Jul 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Fine then may I claim Hecate cabin leading the other side?

    Jul 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey @TheForgottenKing are you sure the alliance between ares and Athena is a good idea? It just seems to make the teams uneven. How would it be a rfair fight ...

    Jul 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Hey @Wolfical I was just wondering if you were planning to post about annabelle and Ax's time in the gyrosphere. I'm rather to see what would happen, as well as ...

    Jul 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @NympheaLily great post! Just one thing, I mentioned that the new camper was having trouble because of the pouring rain. Could you please edit that? Also, his umbrella made of ...

    Jul 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Posted! @TheFantasy14 that's Olivia heading towards camp that I mentioned in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

    Jul 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Ray Patel Ray awoke to sound of thunder. He gasped as he jolted up, and looked out the window. He could tell immediately that it was before dawn. The skies ...

    Jul 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey @TinyJarStoredDreams Ray sorry but I just have to mention that Ray isn't the weird kid who talks to himself. If anything, he's more like a quiet, powerful gang boss ...

    Jul 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Could anyone posting soon please mention Ray in their post? I'd really like that.

    Jul 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Actually @TheCrimsonLady I was planning to post with Oren being able to see the illusions (as he was helping to carry Cora) but finding a way to ignore and deal ...

    Jul 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey guys I like what you're saying about Ray! Just one things, @TheFantasy14, people don't admire Ray because of the one impressive thing he did, though that is a part ...

    Jul 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would like their characters to be the two companions that Ray had with him on his quest to get a golden apple from ...

    Jul 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    CP up! Please tell me if you want me to change anything @TheForgottenKing.

    Jul 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Is it too late to join?

    Jul 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    I thought @Basil said she was going to do that, didn't she? BTW @Jexy how is your post for Sam coming along? Just asking.

    Jul 4, 2016


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li