User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Actually @Desdemona, according to the books, districts 1,2 and 4 are the career districts. 3 is normal. I'm not sure about the movies though. Sorry if I sound annoying.

    Jul 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    So who's posting next? Maybe you, @TheFantasy14? You did say you wanted to post for Mickey.

    Jul 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Hey I would like to join this. Can I claim District 4?

    Jul 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Posted! @Poopsie @TheFantasy14 @TheForgottenKing I mentioned Don, Olivia and Beckett in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything. P.S. Sorry for the shoddiness of my ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Ray Patel Why did my name have to be Darkbane? lamented Ray's dark black pegasus. I mean, my parents could've chosen from dozens of fine, old pegasus names. Feather Fledge...heck, ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    That's fine @Wolfical. I always thought that that philosophy was wrong. Summer gives your parents more time to make you do chores should be the right philosophy :P

    Jul 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    But I was working on a post for Ray and Don's arena fight @TheForgottenKing. But if you want to go first, it's fine. However, just so you know, I mentioned ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Actually I was waiting for @Jexy to post before I did @Basil. As soon as she posts, I'll start working on a post.

    Jul 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I'm not arguing @Chaser. I'm merely asking that Hecate lead. @TheForgottenKing said no due to numbers so I said that Hecate's numbers don't have to be low. If the answer ...

    Jul 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: When the World is Dying DT

    Is this SB dead or inactive or what?

    Jul 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey @HazelGrace16 great post!! Just one thing, capture the flag is on that Friday, not that very day. That's what I saw from @TheForgottenKing's post anyway. @Poopsie I've never made ...

    Jul 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Awesome @Wolfical, I can't wait to read it!

    Jul 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Great posts, guys :D (Rather late to say that, I know. Sorry!) By the way, @TheFantasy14 @LeftyWriter I believe I have a solution to the healing problem. What if undercover ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    Posted again, guys! @TheCrimsonLady @Rydia @backroadstraveler I mentioned Cora, Chris and Lilah in my post. Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric

    Oren Blackburn I watched in shock as Chris turned into Vin Diesel. So that's his power. I thought to myself. My jaw would have dropped if I hadn't been paralyzed ...

    Jul 11, 2016


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena