User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    @ChildOfWriting nice post! Just one thing, this the 25th Hunger Games, the 1st Quarter Quell. In these this Games, district members vote on who goes to the arena. And actually, ...

    Sep 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Umm....@TheForgottenKing sorry, but I in fact just saw your message now. Right after I posted, mentioning your character. But guess that could still work, as soon as Carson returns (See ...

    Sep 14, 2016
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise

    Anaxander "Ax" Fury Ax walked wit Annabelle back to the group. They were all seated along a rectangular table, in what must have once been a board room. Ax took ...

    Sep 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    I'm in too, but I'll be busy all week sorry! I'll probably only be able to post next week.

    Sep 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT

    @TheCrimsonLady when do you think you will be able to get up a post for Cora? Since I ended my last post with Oren going up to the infirmary to ...

    Sep 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    *poke*

    Aug 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I'm still in :D

    Aug 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    *poke*

    Aug 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey guys sorry I haven't been online recently, but I've just started a new internship so I've been rather busy! As for posting, since I've posted rather recently in the ...

    Aug 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Hey guys sorry I haven't been online recently, but I've just started a new internship so I've been rather busy! Just so you know, I have a post planned and ...

    Aug 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Paradise DT

    Hey guys sorry I haven't been online recently, but I've just started a new internship so I've been rather busy! Just so you know, I have a post planned and ...

    Aug 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Well @Laurenh6 this is a Quarter Quell, the Special version of the Hinger Games that happens every 25 years. You might remember the one Katniss took part in, the 3rd ...

    Aug 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Hey @Laurenh6 since this is the 25th Hunger Games, the tributes are voted on, not drawn by lottery. Your characters will have had to have been voted to go to ...

    Aug 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Hey @Desdemona just one suggestion. Each tribute seeing every single one of the thousands that would've had to vote them in, and having those thousands of names read out would ...

    Jul 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT

    Yes @Desdemona, I'm working on my characters, but I've been busy lately, so please give me a few days to finish them off. Sorry for any inconvenience!

    Jul 23, 2016


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered