-
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
Hey @SirenCymbaline , this is a greats sb you got going. I know this is a long shot, but would you perhaps let me join? I have a character all ...
Oct 17, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
So, who's posting next?
Oct 3, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
Whatever Works for you @TheSilverFox. I'm not picky about what happens next. BTW, great post @LeftyWriter!!!!
Sep 25, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
anyone planning to post soon?
Sep 24, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
? @Poopsie what does that mean?
Sep 21, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
Really debating with myself whether or not to join...on the one hand I've got 5 active SBs to balance with my internship and on the other hand I love HP ...
Sep 18, 2016 -
Re: The 25th Hunger Games! DT
Posted for Farana! @Desdemona I will be probably take a few more days to do Drake's, just thought I'd tell you. Please tell me if you want me to change ...
Sep 18, 2016 -
Re: The 25th Hunger Games!
Farana "The Piranha" Pratt Farana grinned as she followed the rest of the careers forward, into the roped off area. She was dressed fully in camo trousers, shirt and jacket. ...
Sep 18, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
Great, can't wait to read your post @LeftyWriter! :D
Sep 17, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
Posted! @TheFantasy14 i mentioned Mickey in my post. @TheForgottenKing I mentioned the sides some of the cabins had chosen in my post as well. @ChildOfWriting in my post I mentioned ...
Sep 17, 2016 -
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!
Ray Patel Ray sat at Hecate table, and started whistling while, the rest of his cabin started talking and laughing. He looked across the table from him at the empty ...
Sep 17, 2016 -
Re: In need of a plot!
Well, the first thing is to figure out the history of these special people. Did they always exist? Are they magic? Were they created through genetic manipulation of scientists? Are ...
Sep 17, 2016 -
Re: Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric DT
Great posts guys! I'm definitely still active @backroadsstraveler but it may be some time before I post here as I have been busy recently. @Gravity may I suggest tagging everyone ...
Sep 16, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
*poke* thanks, @LeftyWriter! In any case, in my head, Jackson was a Government agent. Maybe we never said that, but that's what i had in my head. also, i think ...
Sep 15, 2016 -
Re: Jurassic Paradise DT
Thanks @Wolfical! So, who's posting next? BTW I think I'll just tag everyone to make sure they're still in. @Steggy @TheSilverFox @LeftyWriter @TinyJarStoredDreams @TheForgottenKing You still in guys?
Sep 15, 2016
